is a seasoned operations professional with extensive experience in digital transformation, future-of-work, people and demand management, continuous improvement, space planning and expansion, and programme management.
- Led organizational response to COVID-19 Pandemic, ensuring a seamless transition to full-time remote work, and managed use of space with zero infections to-date.
- Led the IT, Tooling, and Real-Estate streams for due-diligence and integration for our acquisition by Deloitte, with contributions to Sales, Delivery, Talent and Marketing streams. Several tooling choices and processes developed are being adopted by Deloitte.
Director of Operations
- Created initial tooling, process and organization plans for people operations, staffing, sales, and delivery operations with an eye towards scaling that let us scale from 20 people to over 150 people – with record year-over-year annual revenues and profits.
- Modernized TWG IT and tooling infrastructure including the rollout of a laptop program that saw us migrate from a BYOD policy to a company-owned policy including MDM and appropriate peripherals for the work that we do. Rolled out modern networking infrastructure across 32,000sq-ft (four floors) including network planning to ensure three nines of uptime. Planned, developed and managed annual budgets up to $3MM.
- Managed the design and build out of 32,000 sq-ft office space taking into account hybrid working models, teleconferencing needs, wireless and wired networking needs, and flexibility for events and collaborative working spaces – all in an open concept model. Totalled $5MM in spend over 5 years.